Monday, June 23, 2008

Obama Campaign

We have a very important choice this election year,
this choice will take America down one of two roads.
We can allow our country to remain divided, driven
apart by partisan hacks that continue to define our
country simply in black and white/red and blue.
Usually, I try to not force my political beliefs on
people but this year more than any other year I feel
like it is important to share my views. I strongly
believe that our country needs to change, to change
direction at home and overseas. I want a President
that knew not to go to war in Iraq. I want a
President who will bring us together. I want a
President in the White House that will allow me to
look at my friends whom live in other countries and
say proudly that is my President. I strongly
disagree with Governor Rendell and his choice of
Hillary. I respect Mrs. Clinton for her years of
service but if elected she will simply continue to
divide our country. We need to get away from the
Limbaugh era of politics. I hope that Mayor
Ravenstahl will set Pittsburgh apart from Philadelphia
and support Barack Obama. I hope that the Post
Gazette recognizes this countries need for a Change
and will endorse Barack Obama.

Please check out this video.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk8d-YJh9cU&feature=user

No comments: